lundi 7 juillet 2014

The Liebster Award


      I couldn't believe my eyes when I learnt Diana from Cups and Roses nominated me for the Liebster award. Thanks you so much for making my day back then. 

     
     Let's start with the rules...


1. Post the award on your blog
2. Thank the blogger who presented the award and link back to their blog
3. Answer the 11 questions posted by the presenter and ask 11 for your nominees to answer
4. Nominate 11 bloggers who you feel deserve this award and who have less than 1100 followers
5. Let the nominees know you have nominated them

      Diana's questions

1. Where were you last year and where do you see yourself one year from now ?
     Last year I was living with my parents and my siblings. Next year I'll be living in Brest with my boyfriend. 

2. Which was the best year of your life till now and why ?
     I think this one will be the best year of my life. I started dating my boyfriend and he kind of helped me feeling better with my anxiety and all that stuff. I feel more confortable with myself than I used to thanks to him. 

3. What is the biggest virtue blogging has taught you so far ?
     I don't know... I really don't know ahah. Maybe being more open minded and falling in love with photography. 

4. Art or science ?
    Definitely art ! 

 5. Do you have any hobbies ?
     My blog is one of them. I love going out and take photos but also watching movies. Just what any average girls do.

6. Which is your favourite movie ? 
    It might be Scarface, even though I could watch again and again Psycho.


7. Which is your favourite colour ?
     Might be black even if this summer I'm very into pastel shades. 

  8. Which is your favourite fragrance ?
       It depends of my mood. Sometimes I like strong ones or sweet ones. 
       
  9. Eye shadow or lipstick ?
       Can't live without my lipsticks so lipstick ahah. 

10. Which is your favourite holiday destination ?
       I could say London of Seville but take me anywhere with a good landscape and the beach, I'll be happy too.

11. How do you imagine your dream house ?
    Big, but not too big. With a beautiful garden. You know the kind of house you see on Instagram or Tumblr, I want one of them. But not gee whiz, just a cosy dream house.



    My questions

1. If you could live forever in one and only city and never leave it, which one would it be ?
2. Foundation or mascara ?
3. What is your favourite book so far ? Why ?
4. Favourite song ?
5. If you could have one superpower for H24, which one would it be ?
6. Would you have any tattoos ?
7. What makes you laugh no matter what ?
8. What are you looking forward to ?
9. Who is your favourite celebrity crush ?
10. Do you want to travel when you are older ?
11. Would you go vegetarian for a month to see what is like ?

Blog I nominate

1. Kia from Make me Up
2. Caitlin from Thistle & Tea 
3. Megan from MeganRoisinn
4. Emily from Emmihearts 
5. Roze from It's Rozee
6. Natalie from Thunderlove
7. Aerin from Berrie Blogs 
8. Lucie from Beauty & Gibberish 
9. Nicky from Zeeb likes it 
10. Camille from Today Camille 
11. Veronica from Nikami's Blog 


       J'espère que vous avez passé un bonne journée. Hier, on a passé la barre des 100 articles. Du coup je tenais à vous remercier car sans vous ce blog n'existerait pas. Passez une bonne semaine les filles. 


Kiss on your cheeks xxx

3 commentaires:

  1. I'm so happy you did it! And I loved your answers too! :D
    It's so nice to meet someone that helps you grow!

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. I wasn't sure when I could do it but I finally managed to post it. Happy to see you like it ;) You're so right, it's very nice indeed xx

      Supprimer
  2. Thank you, thank you, thank you for the nomination. I'm happy to partecipate :)

    Have a nice day!
    Nikami | Beauty and Lifestyle Blog

    RépondreSupprimer

Merci pour ces petits mots xxx

Thank you for those little notes xx